Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thanks a lot all my dear friends.

I started this blog just for compiling my posts which I have been answering all over the net explaining the Speak Asia Model and clearing everyone’s doubts. But I never expected that with in a Month my blog will hit a viewership mark of 1,000 . Thanks a lot all my friends for visiting this blog frequently. I promise you all that once the SAOL business is back to normal I will continue this blog with some more fine prints of the new Biz Model which speakasia is coming up with. 


Today by the end of the day (July 10th) the new website of Speak Asia is expected to be launched and once it is launched I request you all to please Don’t use the Exit Option immediately even if you are tempted to do so. Kindly post all your doubts here in the comment box about the new website of Speakasia whenever it is launched and I would like to assure you that logical interpretations will be forwarded to you pretty soon after checking from confirmed sources.
I am still awaiting comments on my earlier posts too. I am more than willing to reply to all. Thanks again dear friends…





Hope to cross 10,000 viewers mark by the end of 2011.


Regards
Sanjeev Spk

No comments:

facebook widget

If you Like to Join Us

Popular Posts

Counter