2. Why are we waiting for SAOL to come back ?
3. What will happen to networking Industry once SAOL stages a come back ?
4. Will court cases and SAOL restart happen simultaneously ?
5. How much have we learnt from the SAOL setback ?
These are few burning questions I want a reply from our dedicated SAOL family.
My Answers are :
1. Yes, it is bound to come back.
2. SAOL has brought up a Business Model which will empower consumer and create a Customer to Business Integration and will make the concept of Business to Customer (B2C) Obsolete
3. SAOL will be rewriting the rules on how networking is done in INDIA and it would help in industry gaining a respectable and legal status
4. In my opinion , once the charges are framed against SAOL by EOW and no specific injuction is provided by the courts on business restart, SAOL can restart its operations and keep on replying the charges levied against it .
5. I have become a lot more patient and have understood that the theorem "risk and reward are directly proportionate ratio " is true and real.
Awaiting your individual feedbacks...